IF YOU ARE IN POLICE CUSTODY OR NEED IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE RELATED TO
A CRIMINAL MATTER, PLEASE CONTACT OUR EMERGENCY PHONE LINE AT:
Alex is a member of Wilder Wilder & Langtry practicing exclusively in the area of criminal defence. He represents a number of clients on matters ranging from simple summary conviction offences to complex indictable offences, and has successfully defended cases in both Manitoba and Ontario. Alex provides services in all areas of criminal litigation and also represents numerous clients on quasi-criminal and regulatory matters.
He joined the firm in 2014, and is a graduate from the University of Manitoba, Faculty of Law. He also earned his Bachelor of Arts (History) from the University of Manitoba. Between his degrees, Alex held positions with the Misericordia Health Centre and Canadian Centre for Child Protection, and spent time travelling in South America. Throughout law school he was involved in the community, volunteering with the University Law Centre, serving as a member of the Manitoba Law Students’ Association and as Executive Director of the University’s Business Law Group. Alex stays active playing in the Manitoba Law Hockey League and the Bar Association Baseball League.
- University of Manitoba, J.D., 2013
- University of Manitoba, B.A., 2009
Honours and Awards
- Leonard V. Wall Scholarship, 2009
- John C. Hanley, S.J., Memorial Scholarship, 2008
- Dean’s Honour List, 2006-2008
- University 1 Honour List, 2005-2006
- Member, Criminal Defence Lawyers Association of Manitoba
- Member, The Law Society of Manitoba