Wilder Wilder & Langtry has a long history of acting for both individuals and insurers with respect to claims involving insurance coverage.
Our liability defence practice has a heavy emphasis on errors and omissions coverage wherein we have defended individuals and/or professionals in most areas of practice, including for example:
- Architects and Engineers
- Accountants, Financial Advisors and Insurance Brokers
- Optometrists, Psychologists and Pharmacists
- And a vast array of paramedical practitioners
In the course of these representations our lawyers have appeared before most governing bodies of self-regulated professions or associations as well as all levels of the Manitoba Courts.
Wilder Wilder & Langtry have also been engaged in the successful and cost effective provision of quality service on behalf of plaintiffs in their claims against insurance companies since our inception in 1967. We have provided service to members of the public in almost all areas where insurance coverage is provided, particularly in:
- All manner of personal injury claims
- Manitoba Public Insurance claims
- Disability/Workers Compensation Board and Canada Pension Plan claims
- Fire and Theft claims
- Medical malpractice claims
- Class action claims
In the course of these representations our lawyers have appeared before most administrative boards in the Province of Manitoba, all levels of the Manitoba Courts and the Supreme Court of Canada.